Bonsai Inspirations 1 - 2nd Edition
The first book from Bonsai4me, 'Bonsai Inspirations 1'
'Bonsai Inspirations 1' has been written to provide interest and inspiration as well as information to bonsai enthusiasts of all levels, whether they are novices looking to learn how to look after their first trees to experienced growers.
'Bonsai Inspirations 1' is divided into 14 chapters, each chapter covering the progression and development of a bonsai over a period of many years, illustrating in great depth how impressive and majestic bonsai can be created from humble beginnings. In-depth articles, diagrams and many hundreds of photographs have been inserted into each chapter to help explain and illustrate the techniques involved in the development of each bonsai.
- Published by Bonsai4me.com and B4MePublishing
- Paperback: 216 full colour pages, glossy paper
- Dimensions: 280mm x 221mm x 14mm
- Published: Friday 14th March 2014
- ISBN: 978-953-56515-2-9
- Just £24.95 (approx $32 or EUR29)
- All copies of Bonsai Inspirations 1 are signed by the author.
- To see reviews of Bonsai Inspirations, please visit here
- Now available from here Bonsai Inspirations 1 2nd Ed at Amazon.co.uk
- Now available from here Bonsai Inspirations 1 2nd Ed at Amazon.com
All copies are signed by myself.